OUR LAZY FINCA
Lazy Finca Son Valls
The Lazy Finca Son Valls dates back to 1597 and the main house is a proud 422 years old. The country house is under a preservation order and was hardly changed structurally, but extended bit by bit. The Finca Hotel has been owned by the Mallorcan Monserrat family for generations and was first opened as a hotel in 1995. The 12 rooms have different sizes and furnishings. If you are looking for high class, modern design and standardised rooms, you should rather choose one of the numerous boutique hotels on Mallorca. With the Lazy Finca Son Valls we give you the opportunity to dive into the authentic rural Mallorca and enjoy a relaxed holiday with friends.
- 12 rooms ( 5x with terrace & 7 without terrace)
- Large pool area with Bali bed
- Orange & lemon garden to pick yourself
- Free-range chickens for the breakfast egg
- Garden oasis with pool & Bali bed
- Hammocks, sunbeds & parasols
- Gothic dining room with cosy sitting area and fireplace
- Open Air Breakfast & Dinner Terrace
- TV room with Playstation & Retro Nintendo
- Chapel for Divine Yoga Hours
- 35.000 m² plot with olive plantation
- 1.500m² living space with 12 rooms
- WIFI in public areas
- Slackline in the garden
- table tennis table
- 3 rooms with terrace and air conditioning in Anexo
- 2 rooms with terrace with access to the roof terrace (common area for only the 2 rooms) in the main house
- 2 triple rooms
- 5 double rooms
- The double rooms can also be booked for single use.
- 11 rooms have mattresses of 2 lengths with single beds that can be pushed together. 1 room has a 1,40m wide bed.
- All rooms have a bathroom with shower and fans.
- In the main house all rooms have oil central heating.
- The 3 rooms in the Anexo are equipped with air conditioning (hot/cold).
- WLAN not available in all rooms
- Each room is individual, there are no “standard rooms”.